how to submit your work
Email the following to:
– five images, in jpg format, no larger than 1mb each
– a short description of your show
– a short biography of you
If your show is conceptual, please describe your idea in 50 words or less.
things to know
• Openings are the first Saturday of each month.
• Artists are responsible for installing, maintaining and taking down their work. If work isn’t maintained it may be taken down at our discretion.
• Artists are responsible for publicizing their show, (fliers, ads, etc.). A tweet may be sent from Stardust, if you like, which reaches 700+ people.
• Any work not removed after 7 days becomes property of stardust and will be given away or tossed.
• Artist is responsible for any sales, collecting money and delivery of art.
• Stardust will supply an hors dourves plate at no cost.