Hey there, guys. We’re fixing up a British Brunch for Sunday as a nod to my move to London this coming week. Miriam and I will be making an astounding brunch that will leave your tummy happy. Here’s the menu:
- Shepherd’s Pie: Ground beef and a medley of veggies cosily covered in mashed potatoes, offered with a side item of your choice
- Vegan Bubble & Squeak: Vegan mashed potato & roasted veg patties with garlic, served with your choice of side
- The Full English: Bangers n’ mash served with sides of bacon, eggs, roasted tomatoes and baked beans on toast
- Vegetarian Cornish Pasty Plate: A pastry filled with vegetarian ground sausage and vegetables, presented with your choice of side
- Baked beans on toast (vegan)
- Fruit salad (vegan)
- Garlic roasted potatoes (vegan)
As always, the menu may change at any moment. We may run out of sides and entreés, so get in early. Our brunch begins at 11:30 am and lasts until 3 pm or until we run out of food, whichever comes first. Our usual menu items will not be available during the brunch.
Thank you so much. Given that this is my farewell brunch of sorts, and Miriam’s shepherd’s pie is legendary, it’s a brunch that ought not to be missed.