The kitchen is open from 11:30 am till 11:00 pm. For take out orders, call ahead at 407.623.3393
Add protein to any salad for a few more bucks.
- Simon’s Name Tag: A classic caesar salad with romaine, parmesan cheese and house made croutons. cv
- The Lawn Wrangler: Mixed greens and assorted vegetables with a house vinaigrette dressing. cv
- The Masters’: Mixed greens with assorted vegetables, buffalo mozzarella and pesto. cv
- Viva Last Blues: House made vegetarian chili over greens. cv
- Ironic Slogan: Mixed greens topped with roasted vegetables, a dollop of hummus, a new lemon vinaigrette dressing, pumpkin seeds. Serviced with crackers. cv
- Lulu: Mixed greens, red cabbage, carrots, cucumber, picked beets, avocado, cashews, sunflower sprouts topped with a green goddess dressing. Served with crackers. cv
Served with a side of greens. Bread options: cuban or BOD.
- Ivy Leage Cuban: A pressed sandwich with roasted pork loin, mustard, pickles and maybe slaw.
- Rob Reiner: A pressed sandwich with meatloaf, swanky bbq sauce and provolone. Some say it’s world famous. cv
- Orba Zorba: Greek sandwich with hummus, chicken, feta, olives, roasted red peppers and cucumbers.
- Crispin Glover: Pesto chicken with parmesan, tomato and lettuce.
- Cinerama: Chicken, yellow mustard and provolone. Pressed.
- Grinderman: Chicken, pesto and goat cheese with hot sauce. Ya it’s that rad.
- 5 Easy Pieces: Buffalo mozzarella, tomato, eggplant, roasted red peppers and pesto. Pressed. cv
- American Psycho: A hummus sandwich. Never made the same way. cv
- No Depression: Barbecue chicken, pork or tempeh. Pressed. cv
- Neo-philly: Tempeh, onions, red peppers, daiya mozzarella with bbq sauce. Pressed.
- Rubin Farr: A not so classic rueben sandwich with tempeh, kraut, vegan 1000 dressing, daiya, jalapenos servied on a rye break with chips. cv
- West Balmer: Tater tots. Order is baked so it takes 20 minutes.
- Totzilla: In the nacho family. A great 4:20 pairing.
- Rhodehamel: It’s a high flying concept waffle.
- Best Boring Waffle: Liv’n large.
- Luis Guzman: House made vegetarian chili. cv
- Amores Perros: Burrito with black beans, rich, cheese, salsa, sour cream and lettuce. Servied with chips and salsa. cv
- Pi: Individually sized pizza on pita. Throw a bird on it! cv
- The Welchian: The sometimes special that’s always there. Ask or tell us. Or not. cv
- Salsa: Yes, we make our own salsa and it’s good. v
- Eddie’s Speedo: It’s a baked potatoe. Butter, daiya mozzarella, sour cream, the board, optional nutritional yeast. (=X$ w/ tempeh, tofu, &/or chili). cv
- For Esme, with love: A bowl of bbq tofu over basmati rice, topped with sunflower sprouts. cv
- Boddhisatva: A bowl of steamed quinoa, tempeh, roasted vegetables, grated carrots, red onion micro greens, pumpkin seeds, sea weed and a dressing. cv
- Nameless DJ: A quesadilla made with pork, chicken or tempeh. Cheese, peppers, onions and a side of salsa and sour cream. cv
- Stardustian: A hummus platter with mixed vegetables and toasted pita or chips. cv
- Date Plate: Capreses buffalo mozzarella, tomato, basil served with toast points. cv
- Three Colours: Mountain of nachos. Protien is =X$ cv
- Vote for Pedro: Two tacos with either tempeh, chicken or pork. Served with chips and salsa. cv
Kids 12 and under. No exceptions.
- Lawn Kid: Romaine lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, red peper and croutons. Add protien = X$ cv
- Little Villy: Half a neo-philly (tempeh). cv
- Perfect Child: Hummus with carrot sticks, cucumbers and pita points. cv
- Joon: Grilled cheese on cuban. Served with chips. cv
- Day Camper: (pick 2) peanut butter, nutella, jelly, honey and / or agave. Served with chips. cv
cv: could be veganized. A vegan surcharge may be applied. (the whole foods life ain’t cheap)
v: A vegan item.
breads:: cuban or whole wheat.
protein:: tempeh, pork and chicken
Vegan butter and cream cheese can be requested.