phone – (407) 623-3393
Art Show booking
To request booking an art show, email the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event name and requested dates
- As attachment: A one half to one-page artist statement, describing the method and intention of the project
- As attachments: Five to ten clearly marked images of recent work. An image script with descriptive text, which should include title, media, dimension, and date. Each image with script formatted as one attachment.
- In the body of the email, include earliest date available for show, an availability for setting up. (Artists are expected to set up their work by 4pm the day of the show. Any food orders and specific instructions should be submitted by 4pm the day before the show.)
To book an event email the following information to: email@example.com
- Event Name and Date
- Brief description of event including style or genre
- Expected duration of event
- Number of people expected
The site admins ain’t able to review any resumés, so please don’t send any.
It’s much better to turn in your application in person at stardust, where we can keep it on file if we ever have any openings and have a chat with you when you pop in should we have any questions.